Friday, June 15, 2012

Prints, Colours, Fabrics!




Hello!
Here are the pictures of some of the new fabrics I have. They're going pretty fast, and I've been too busy making them and running around and now I finally have a chance to update everyone with the pieces that are available at the moment. There will be plenty coming and going, so please do subscribe to avoid missing a print that comes and goes before you know it. I will also upload pictures on my twitter account.

Here is a glimpse at a few of the normal colours available for order (there are more, but I only have pictures of the ones I had at home at the time of taking photos. 
*for a list of possible colours (there are still more) please click here and scroll to the bottom

If there is a specific colour that you wanted, please DO ask. Chances are, I'll probably be able to get it for you. There are just loads of colours that I don't buy unless someone's specifically ordered it.

If anyone has any questions, please email me! f.eshaq@gmail.com, or Tweet me and I'll send you contact details!  My twitter username: @FeryalEA
Don't forget to subscribe and follow me blog! Just drop your email on the bottom right corner for updates on new cuts, colours, and designs within the next few weeks! 


Royal Blue
Emerald Green

Coral

White

Matt Beige
  
Bright Blue
 
Truffle/Mushroom

Champagne
Pastel Purple

Fuchsia
Pastel Pink

 Here are the limited Prints:
Black/White/Red Graphic Print

Muticoloured Graphic Print


Off white from the top, patterned towards the bottom

I got these great limited Missoni-inspired jerseys. I could only get a few pieces as they had very limited stock from France. It is a ridiculously soft cotton embossed jersey, and absolutely perfect for the summer. I have them in 4 colours. Teal, Silver Grey, Lime Green, Salmon Pink. ONLY ONE OF EACH.




Here are the limited Metallic colours:

Metallic Blue
Metallic Peach

Metallic Green


No comments:

Post a Comment