Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dresses

So, a lot of people have been asking to see a few pictures of my dresses. Although I haven't gotten a chance to have a proper photoshoot (my actual one is in early July), here are a few photos I managed to snap... Before my friends decided to crash the shoot and we ended up taking really silly photos of ourselves instead. Which, no, I won't upload.

There are SO many prints and colours that are very limited available for both cuts, and hopefully a few newer cuts will be ready soon! So do please keep updated and keep checking, as I'll upload some pictures of the colours that are available within a few days.

If anyone's interested in any specific colour and is in a rush, contact me! I'll post a list of the colours available. I'll also be taking a stock with me to Bahrain over the weekend. Send me an email and I'll reply instantly: f.eshaq@gmail.com

Braid:
A loose fitted dress with a braid across the middle in the front and the back to tie into a bow and tighten as desired. 



Asymmetrical cut:











The colours available:
White
Fuchsia
Elephant grey
Pastel Purple (as above)
Matt Beige
Champagne
Emerald Green
Royal Blue
Navy blue,
Bright blue (as above)
Chocolate brown (as above)
Coral
Maroon
Cadbury Purple
Black
Silver Grey
Lime
Lemon Yellow
Orange
Red
(more on request)


Prints:
Snake print (as above)
Bright blue gradient (2 colours. moves from bright blue to paler)
White with gold dotted stripes
Mustard with multicoloured graphic print
Black/White/Red Graphic print
Cream and brown printed floral bottom

Metallics:
Lime green
Peach
Blue
Purple

LIMITED Missoni-inspired block colour print cotton embossed jersey: (I LOVE these- they're so so so soft)
Teal
Grey
Lime
Salmon

I promise I'll post pictures of all the available colours this weekend!

Prices range depending on the materials chosen. Availability of prints, metallics, and Missoni ones are very very limited with only one or two of each left, so do contact me if you're interested as they're going pretty fast, and I won't receive any more. If you send me an email I'll send you my BB pin or mobile number (for WhatsApp) to send pictures of colours if I haven't uploaded them yet.

Please follow my blog to keep updated with new limited designs. I've got a very limited range of maxi skirts of silks and cottons perfect for Ramadhan nights with the family, and a Abaya collection for eid, with all the photos uploaded here directly.

X
Feryal



No comments:

Post a Comment